We Are Here for You
For Your Everyday Banking Needs
At Bay Port State Bank our roots run deep in our communities and we are committed to providing you with the best service possible during these challenging times. We value the trust you have put in us and we are dedicated to helping our friends and neighbors.
As always, the health, safety and well-being of our customers, employees and their families remain our top priority. With that in mind, on Friday, March 20th, Bay Port State Bank took precautionary measures to do our part in fighting the spread of the virus.
Our lobbies remain open by appointment; we encourage you to utilize our drive-thru windows during business hours and take advantage of our services that are available 24/7:
- Electronic banking services including BPSB Online, Mobile and Telephone Banking.
- You may access your account at any one of our 9 Convenient ATM Locations, free of charge. Additionally, when out of the area you may make surcharge free ATM withdrawals when using SUM® ATMS by clicking here.
- You may make deposits at any one of our full-service ATMs, free of charge using your debit or ATM card.
- You may also utilize any one of our three-night depositories at any BPSB office or at the Kinde ATM Kiosk, for after-hours drop off.
If you need assistance enrolling in our electronic banking services, please contact us at 1-877-656-2231.
COVID-19 Relief Program
If you are a Bay Port State Bank loan customer that is experiencing financial hardship as a result of COVID-19, we encourage you to contact your loan officer to discuss relief options.
Convenient Ways to Conduct Banking Transactions from Your Home or Office
Bay Port State Bank offers many alternate banking solutions for those that wish to avoid public places.
- Our Online and Mobile Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, allowing both consumers and businesses to perform many banking transactions from your home or office location, which includes the ability
- to transfer funds between your accounts at Bay Port State Bank, check your account balance, and review account activity.
- Consumer customers may use our Online Banking or Mobile Banking services to pay bills utilizing BillPay and send money to individuals using P2P. Additionally, check deposits may be made using our Mobile Banking App.
- Our Telephone Banking services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 877-556-2772. Telephone Banking allows you to transfer funds between your accounts at Bay Port State Bank, check your account balance, and review account activity.
- Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist with your banking needs or answer questions you may have during business hours at 877-656-2231 or by email at email@example.com. As a reminder, please do not include sensitive account or personal information by email.
Depend on Reliable Sources for Information
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html
World Health Organization – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Occupational Safety and Health Administration – https://www.osha.gov/SLTC/covid-19/
Federal Trade Commission Updates on COVID-19 Scams – https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing
Michigan.gov – https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/